Let's keep this simple, shall we?
My goal for June is to make a sundress for E with this fabric and bias tape...
It should only need one seam plus attaching the straps, and yet such a simple dress will be a welcome addition to her closet. We'll be potty training soon, so she'll be wearing sundresses and skirts quite a bit outside without a diaper. Should be fun ;)
WIP (works in progress) List
- 1 easy sundress for E (current post)
- 1 Manhattan top for E (I cut out the pieces before JT arrived)
- 4 Monikered Baby Bags (fabric chosen and names embroidered... need to cut and sew the actual bags now)
- A tote bag needing straps
UFO (unfinished objects) List...
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 1 lap quilt needing quilting then binding
- 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc