A quick and simple project, but every finish is a happy accomplishment for me right now :)
My goal was to make a sundress for my 2 year old daughter, who we hope to potty train soon - the sundress could be a helpful tool once I feel ready to let her go diaper-free to start the process!
E has one Little Mermaid pajama top that she has grown fond of, and she has a small mermaid figurine somewhere in this house that she always wants to play with when she wears the pajama pant. So far, she hasn't asked to wear this, but whenever I point out that the dress has Ariel on it, she smiles and runs to find her mermaid toy :)
I think I made the straps just a little long, but otherwise, I'm quite happy with this.
Number 32 in the linky party.
WIP (works in progress) List
- 1 easy sundress for E (current post - finished!)
- 1 tiered skirt for E ... preparing for family pictures this fall (fabric chosen and ready to be cut)
- 1 Manhattan tops for E (I cut out the pieces before JT arrived)
- 4 Monikered Baby Bags (fabric chosen and all but one of the names embroidered... need to cut and sew the actual bags now) - this used to be 5 bags, but I finished one recently because they were coming to visit! I'll post about the bag soon.
- A tote bag needing straps
UFO (unfinished objects) List...
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 1 lap quilt needing quilting then binding
- 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc