Shortly after our wedding, I started working on crocheting our Christmas stockings. Then, when I was pregnant with E, I made one for her. Now, it was time to make JT's stocking.
I've used the same pattern for all of them (link) that I found through Pinterest and I bought enough yarn from JoAnns at the beginning to make all of them.
I look forward to having all four stockings hanging together this Christmas season! I only have a few more days to wait until I can decorate :)
Goal Post here...
Number 33 in the goal linky...
WIP (works in progress) List
- Christmas lap quilt (finish binding)
- Several dresses/tops/etc for E and me (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew)
UFO (unfinished objects) List
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding - will need 2 done by February
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc