The no-longer-New-Zealanders are back on USA soil, all safe and sound.
We look forward to having them nearby again!
Zander's bag is finished!
The fabric came from a giveaway from a New Zealand blogger. I had no idea a the time how well the three fat quarters would come in handy! Who knows if Zander will ever return the land he was born in, but I'm sure he will have a lot of souvenirs to remind if of where he lived for the first three months of his life :)
*ALYOF Note: Number 29 on the Goal Linky Party
*Link to my goal post
WIP (works in progress) List
- Christmas lap quilt (finish binding)
- Several dresses/tops/etc for E and me (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew)
- SDSU hats for Christmas gifts (6 cut out, a few started... need to buy more fleece!)
UFO (unfinished objects) List
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding - will need 2 done by February
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc