October Goal: Finish the bag for Baby Z
After being in New Zealand for 2 years, my sister-in-law and her husband (and almost 4 month old cutie) are on their way back! Knowing that they'd be coming home 4 months after Little Z was born, we haven't given them their baby gifts yet... their Monikered Baby Bag needs to be finished this coming weekend, so it is ready by the time they fly in on the airplane!
We are so excited to welcome them home!
WIP (works in progress) List
- 1 Monikered Baby Bag (fabric chosen, cut and interfaced... waiting on Mom for the name appliqué... then need to sew it)
- Christmas lap quilt (finish binding)
- E's Halloween Costume (dress/bloomers finished... just need to finish two bows/ears)
- Several dresses/tops/etc for E and me (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew)
- SDSU hats for Christmas gifts (6 cut out, a few started... need to buy more fleece!)
UFO (unfinished objects) List...
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding - will need 2 done by February
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc