Wednesday, October 7, 2015

DIY Projects Update

Lately, I've had some DIY fun...

We did some canning! Applesauce and tomato sauce (apples from my in-laws and tomatoes from our garden). I also tried apple butter, but I still haven't test it... I'm not a huge fan of it, so I made it especially for Dan and my dad. 

I quilted my Christmas quilt! Now I just have to finish the binding... 

I'm working on some wall-art. Some of them cannot be hung until we get some dry-wall on the basement walls (so, it will be awhile....), but others just need some hangers and nails in the wall!

Making these wall-art signs is really easier than I ever thought they would be. They provide a great remedy to my crafty-itch when I've been sewing too long :) I like variety in my DIY projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment