I had a couple of yards of this yellow knit that I purchased at Hancock Fabric in Rapid City when I was in the Hills for a wedding last summer. I bought more than I had planned because it was nearing the end of the bolt so I just bought the remnant as well. I always figured I'd make a top or a dress for E, and maybe even for her cousins. Instead, I've decided on making E and her two cousins matching pajamas. It will be perfect for when they're all at Grandpa/Grandma's farm this fall and winter.
Pattern: EYMM Riley Nightgown
Fabric: Yellow Jersey knit from Hancock. Pink and purple accents from my stash - no idea when/where I purchased :)
Official Goal: Finish sewing three nightgowns!
Finally, an updated WIP and UFO list :)
WIP (works in progress) List
- 1 Monikered Baby Bag (fabric chosen, cut and interfaced... waiting on Mom for the name appliqué... then need to sew it)
- 3 nightgowns (fabric cut - just need to sew it)
- Christmas lap quilt (quilting done... need to attach and finish binding)
- E's Halloween Costume (fabric and pattern chosen... need to cut and sew)
- Several dresses/tops/etc for E (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew)
UFO (unfinished objects) List...
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding - will need 2 done by February
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc