Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wedding Present Complete {ALYOF}

For my May goal, I finished binding this Christmas tree skirt. 


It is already wrapped up and ready for this Wednesday's wedding. 

(ALYOF Goal Post... Goal Linky #72 )



While talking weddings, I happily finished binding another tree skirt for the wedding we'll attend on Saturday (yup, two weddings in two states in one week! I'm considering this wedding week to be my vacation, ha!). However, I forgot to take a picture of the final product... I was too excited to have it finished that I hurriedly wrapped it before remembering to take a picture.

Anyways, if you want more details of the other finished skirt, here's the quilt top (the non-scrappy one)... and I decided on a red fabric/white pin dot fabric for the binding... and I'll be sure to post another tree skirt (July wedding) with similar quilting done to it. Remember, I sent off those two tree skirts to be quilted by a local long-armer because I was afraid with my long to-do list of baby quilts and other gifts that I wouldn't have time to quilt them myself!


Anyways, so there's the update... I'm off to help decorate! Yay for Weddings!

2 comments:

  1. Weddings are such an exciting time. Hope you enjoy both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not realize you blog too?!? I hope you are having a wonderful week of weddings! Let's hang out next week! :)

    ReplyDelete