Thursday, May 8, 2014

For A Baby Shower {Baby I-Spy Quilt}


Other than making a few burp cloths, I'm ready for a baby shower... A good friend who lives several states away is coming home for a baby shower, and I cannot wait to see her in all her baby-bump glory! 


She is excepting a boy in July, so I made a boy-themed I-Spy quilt :)
Really, it's only boy-themed because I didn't add any tiaras or fairies, but I still added one or two pink and purple squares... even a boy needs to know what color pink is!


During the photo shoot, Evelyn was just walking, walking everywhere. She ended up going halfway down this hill before falling :)



 The backing is pieced... some Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric with some rainbow stripes from Dan's grandma's stash. The binding is a different rainbow stripe that also came from Dan's grandma. I already have a Very Hungry Caterpillar book to add to the gift bag, too.



 After I finished taking pictures, we went to check on the yearlings. They were huuuungry!!!


Of course, when we were checking on the cattle, Little E decided to go out in the unplanted corn field by herself. Sigh. We need to teach her direction soon, or else she's going to be one of those kids who walks into a fully-grown field and gets lost... She just loves to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment