July Goal: To Finish the Monikered Baby Bag for Baby Burke
I'll be seeing his mom at the end of the month, so I hope to be able to give it to her then... instead of shipping it to the PNW!
WIP (works in progress) List
- 1 tiered skirt for E ... preparing for family pictures this fall (fabric chosen and ready to be cut)
- 1 Manhattan tops for E (I cut out the pieces before JT arrived)
- 4 Monikered Baby Bags (fabric chosen and all but one of the names embroidered... need to cut and sew the actual bags now)
- A tote bag needing straps
UFO (unfinished objects) List...
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 1 lap quilt needing quilting then binding
- 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc