Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! 
May your day be filled with blessings... good food, good laughs, good memories. 



Like I've said in previous posts, I'm really enjoying taking pictures of Ev lately... just has just cooperated so well! I'm sure it won't last much longer, but at least I was able to get these cute Christmas pictures before she goes all "no-no-no" to pictures :)


Also... I wasn't able to get one project done as soon as I would have liked, but at least I have until next Christmas before it's really needed!  Ev is getting promoted to a big sister this coming Spring, so little "Gus-Gus" will need a Christmas stocking next year!  (At least I have the first round of the 12 granny squares that make up one stocking done! Three more rounds to go, plus assembly and the cuff!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Merry Christmas! She looks adorable and will be a terrific big sister. We're getting grandchild #5 about June 1. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just slip an announcement in there and think I wouldn't notice? Many congratulations!! For some reason you have not been showing up in my Blog reader and so I've missed a lot. I'm scrolling back to catch up. Happy New Year too while I'm at it.

    ReplyDelete