Sunday, March 29, 2015

Four Bindings Complete {March ALYOF Finish}

I wasn't sure if I'd make it this month, but here they are... four baby quilts have finished bindings!

Goal Post Here
Number 84 in Linky Party 


Sure, the binding was already attached to the fronts of the quilt. All I had to do was put my feet up and finish hand-sewing the binding to the backs of the quilts. Sounds simple right? It should have been done in the first week of March! Yet, I fought a sinus infection for the entire first week. Looking back, I'm so thankful that I did get down to work during the 2nd and 3rd weeks. I even found out that I can finish the hand-sewing in one day (but don't expect any thing else to get done during my "free times" on those days!!). I'm thankful I finished them when I did, though, because I ended up fighting a stomach virus during the fourth week of March. Ugh. Let's just say I'm looking forward to saying good-bye to March!!! 



I'll show you more pictures of the individual quilts as I send them out to their recipients :)


No comments:

Post a Comment