Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Own January Goal

Even though there isn't an official "A Lovely Year of Finishes," this year, I still hope to make and keep a monthly goal. Mostly, it helps me focus on what needs to be done, and it is a great way to keep track of my WIP and UFO lists!



 So, along with several other projects, I hope to sew up 3 "Hope" dresses to donate to Violette Field Threads' Give Hope Campaign for a Guatemalan orphanage. You can find more information here :)

I already have the dress pieces cut out, but I need to cut out the ruffles and then sew, sew, sew!


-------------------------------------------------------------------

WIP (works in progress) List
  • Pattern Testing a Skirt for E :)
  • 3 Hope Dresses for donation
  • Several dresses/tops/etc for E and me (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew) - namely a Valentine's Dress
  • Baby Quilt for a friend... fabrics chosen, need to iron and then sew
  • Baste a baby quilt for another friend... then quilt and bind
  • Onesies! I have fabric chosen and the pattern pieces ready to cut out... I'm so excited about this one!



UFO (unfinished objects) List
  • Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
  • A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
  • 6 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding - will need 2 done by February (see above)
  • A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc

No comments:

Post a Comment