Monday, January 4, 2016

For the New Nebraskans

My brother-in-law recently accepted a new job position...


So, the family who recently moved back from New Zealand, will now be turning into Nebraskans.



Therefore, some specialized Christmas gifts were in order!



I used patterns that I already had on hand and bought the fabric on sale at a local store.



My nephew will be correctly decked out with a fleece sweatshirt and cotton/lycra comfy pants :)



He is only two months younger than JT, so he also got a grey pair of the footed comfy pants (I just made it at the same time that I made JT's pair). 



 Go Huskers!

------------------------------


Pattern Links
Peek-A-Boo's Classic Sweatshirt (Link)
Peek-A-Boo's Happy Feet Pajamas (Link)

(The infinity scarf was put together after reading several different tutorials so I could get an idea of the different methods and sizes.)

1 comment:

  1. Just too cute! You could go into business making these for all of the Husker, Jackrabbit, Coyote fans around.

    ReplyDelete