Monday, April 6, 2015

Family Photo Series {Small Groups}

When doing an entire family photoshoot, it is always a good idea to do a few other specific groups...



Cousins! E was a little heavy for her cousin. We should have had him sitting to help him feel more comfortable. 



Grandparents with their grandchildren. Different heights: good. Background: OK; I think with the smaller groups, we probably could have worked it out to only have one texture, instead of the two you see here. 



Siblings and Spouses



Siblings. This wasn't even a staged picture, but I thought to show it anyways... sunspots and all! Because of the backlighting, I played with the lighting and added some filters. Some really dislike filters, but I'm a fan :) I think there is a time and a place for them. I may overuse them myself, but that's just my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment