Friday, October 20, 2017

2016 Halloween

As I'm currently sewing this year's costumes... here's a flashback to last year's costumes!


Ev was a beautiful princess Cinderella! 
Pattern: M4M's Cinderella Dress
Fabric: Stretch Velvet/Velour/type stuff from Hancock in their going out of business sale.


James went as a dinosaur... but look! He has on his mommy-made hat at least :D 


We took the kid's to the Corn Palace for a Harvest Festival.


Doesn't every princess need a picture on a vintage tractor?


Oh, and there's a football player and a crazy fairy (you can't see my wings, but they are there!). Homemade for me? My very first pair of Peg Legs (free leggings pattern from Patterns for Pirates)!
Fabric: Brushed Poly from Raspberry Creek Fabrics


And she has worn that dress so often since Halloween... I'm sure I'll have a few "Handmade in the Wild" posts for it, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment