Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Another Jolie {A Belated Post!}


I made two FAM Jolies during testing week last winter... you saw the first one here, but now here is the second.


It is a much more casual skirt, and one that E chooses to wear more often (well, until she outgrew it!) :) She loves My Little Ponies!



The pink cotton waistband and pocket fabrics are from JoAnns (leftover from her Minnie Tunic) and the MLP cotton fabric is from Walmart. It faded after several washes, but E doesn't seem to mind :)



I still love the waistband stitching... probably my favorite detail from this quick and easy pattern. The pocket instructions are not included in the pattern, but I found several free tutorials online. I ended up using this one from EYMM patterns.



Jolie was first offered in the digital magazine, One Thimble (Issue 10), but now you can buy the pattern directly from FAM! Enjoy!

1 comment: