Thursday, April 7, 2016

April Goal! {No Pictures}

Another boring goal post for another month. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I figured it's just not worth the time to take a simple picture of two little dresses that haven't been sewn up yet :)

Yup, my April goal is to make two dresses... one for E and a coordinating one for her cousin Kae. Kae's is a gift for her official adoption which happened two months ago - eek! We'll give it to her at her baptism the first Sunday in May. Perfect goal for April!

The dresses are cut out and they've had a few lines stitched... it's the Sally Dress by Very Shannon. I've always wanted to try this pattern, so I'm excited to finally be doing it!



PS: Happy 3rd Birthday, E! :)


--------------------------------------------------------


WIP (works in progress) List
  • Summer Clothes for E, JT and me (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew) - up next is the birthday dress (birthday dress didn't happen! The Sally Dress is a good alternative)
  • Onesies!  - done!!! Just need to make matching skirts!
  • Baby Bag... waiting on Mom to work on the name appliqué, but I suppose I should be picking out fabric so I'm ready to go when she finishes



UFO (unfinished objects) List
  • Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
  • A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
  • 5 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding 
  • A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc
  • A new table runner from a mini charm pack won from a giveaway recently

No comments:

Post a Comment