Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas for the Girl

I've had fun sewing for the little girl lately...


I was going to wait until next year to sew this combo up, but I couldn't help myself!! It's a Made for Mermaids mash-up along with their free infinity scarf pattern (links at the end), and I just love how it turned out! A great, comfy Christmas (and after!) dress :)



Here is her other home-sewn outfit for the Holidays. 



We tried wearing this to go see Santa; she loved the thought of seeing Santa, but then we arrived in line and she no longer thought it a fun idea. Maybe next year ;) 



I'm thinking this outfit might work for around Valentine's Day... 



... it's red with hearts! The red fabric actually has the stretch going perpendicular to the stripes, meaning that I had to pick looser fitting patterns. The tunic and the skirts were the perfect answer to the stretch going the wrong way!



Ohp, there's a sneak peak at my next post (matching skirts!)

----------------------------

Patterns Links
Made for Mermaids mash-up of Brooklyn (Link) and Riley (Link
Made For Mermaids Free Infinity Scarf (Link)
Love Notions Girls' La Bella Top (Link)
Made for Mermaids Bonny Leggings with Separate Skirt (Link)
Peek-a-Boo Seattle Skater Skirt (Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment