Friday, November 6, 2015

Minnie Mouse PJs

This little lady makes me smile. 


Somedays I don't think I should encourage her love of Mickey and Minnie, but then I see her excitement when she sees or hears them... and it's all worth it. I'm sure it is just a phase, and she will (someday) show excitement for something else. Until then, I'll keep getting her to smile and shout for joy with anything related to Mickey Mouse :)



So, I bought some of this Creative Springs Minnie Mouse knit from Hancock Fabrics (with a coupon). It is available at a lot of places online, too! The pink coordinating cotton/lycra is from a local store.


It is a very quick and easy sew, and it definitely makes me excited to make more pajamas in the future! It also makes me excited to start using my serger that I just bought (a big thank you to my husband for that purchase!). Peek-A-Boo has plans on releasing a matching woman's pattern soon, so yes, I am planning on making matching mommy-daughter pajamas... but in different fabric!



This is one of my music boxes in my old bedroom at my parents' house. Dad used to give me a music box every Christmas. Evelyn just loves them all, so I was pleasantly surprised when she asked to hold this one for the photo shoot. It helps that the mice twirl around the needle... movement always makes them more fun, right?



She loves her pajamas. I love her pajamas. It's a win-win! 

PS: Aren't those toes cute ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment