The Little Girl is a tad over a week and 9 months old. Time is flying! She is close to 28 inches long and weighs 18.2 pounds. It is so amazing to watch her develop - both mentally and physically!
- She is able to stand by herself for a few seconds, but she gets scared and falls to the ground on purpose.
- I have pretty much given up on spoon feeding her anything. I suspect I'll try again with a few more foods, but really, it is so much better for both of us if she feeds herself small pieces of soft foods - she prefers it and I get less frustrated! Up next: meats :)
- She received a picnic basket with fake food and has started to "feed" me the piece of pie and the cookie and then feed herself and giggle. She just loves it.
- She still loves Mute the cat the best of the outdoor animals, but she has started to take more notice of the cows :) She also enjoys my brother's dog, Roxy - Roxy loves to lick Evelyn in the face which sets Evelyn into a fit of giggles!
- We're working on her night times. Working on naps are next. Less rocking is hopefully in our future.
- Baths are always fun, especially when she remembers how to splash!
But, I need to work on my next post... I'm sure I forgot a lot, but for the first time in awhile, I actually wrote in her baby book before writing this post (which hopefully means that I remembered to put the important things in there!).