Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First Day on The Job

Dan started his "first" day on the job yesterday, and it was full of driving trucks and tractors and of course, fixing things! 


In the house, we're still trying to get things put away and organized. Evelyn would prefer to spend her entire day outside, but she has to settle for several walks instead (isn't her new hat just adorable?! Thanks Grandma Kari!). 


I do hope to be craftily creative sometime soon, but until then, at least you have the 1960s Batiks Blog Hop to look forward to! The hopping starts Wednesday (here's the line-up), but you'll have to wait until September 30th to see my creation.


My finished September goal will be posted one of these days as well. Right now, I've got strawberries on the mind - I joined my first swap, and my package needs to be mailed out next week... I need to get stitchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment