Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Goal {Sorry, no picture this time!}

I had a hard time making a goal for this month. It seems that nothing is very pressing at the moment, although I still have a lot on my "want-to-sew-right-now" list. I also have several photo books to create (I use Snapfish), and now that James is getting older and the weather is getting warmer, I've really been having a painting itch... I have several crafty projects that I want to work on this spring and summer. Sigh. There is always more to do... I love my creative side, but sometimes I get overwhelmed with EVERYTHING that I want to work on (especially when the baby hasn't been napping well...).


With all that said, I think I want to finish the onesies that I currently have cut out. While none of the babies are due this month, it will make me feel better when I have these done and ready to go - less to do later when I may have more on my plate!



-----------------------


WIP (works in progress) List
  • Several dresses/tops/etc for E and me (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew) - up next is the birthday dress and then on to summer clothing!
  • Onesies! 
  • Baby Bag... waiting on Mom to work on the name appliqué, but I suppose I should be picking out fabric so I'm ready to go when she finishes



UFO (unfinished objects) List
  • Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
  • A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
  • 5 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding 
  • A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc
  • A new table runner from a mini charm pack won from a giveaway recently

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat! Nothing is pressing, but I have so many things I want to do. I've been making lists and trying to prioritize. I feel like I'm going in a hundred different directions.

    ReplyDelete