With all that said, I think I want to finish the onesies that I currently have cut out. While none of the babies are due this month, it will make me feel better when I have these done and ready to go - less to do later when I may have more on my plate!
WIP (works in progress) List
- Several dresses/tops/etc for E and me (patterns and fabric chosen... need to cut and sew) - up next is the birthday dress and then on to summer clothing!
- Baby Bag... waiting on Mom to work on the name appliqué, but I suppose I should be picking out fabric so I'm ready to go when she finishes
UFO (unfinished objects) List
- Twin size quilt top needing a border then quilting and binding
- A quilt top from my grandma needing quilting and binding
- 5 baby quilt tops needing quilting and binding
- A pile of Christmas half-square triangles that need to be trimmed and then organized into a table runner/table topper/pillow/etc
- A new table runner from a mini charm pack won from a giveaway recently