Thursday, July 30, 2015

Burke's Bag Done {July Goal Complete}


I can't believe I finished this month's goal! It's been a busy month, so I barely finished this in time... but I knew I needed to finish this by Saturday. The recipient, who lives in the PNW, will be here and I wanted it done before she arrived (aka... I wanted to save on shipping cost, ha!).



Again, Mom did the name appliqué for me... she also provided the red corduroy for part of the lining - I already had the green on hand. 
The cotton fabrics all came from giveaways :) Actually, the novelty pieces came from the very first giveaway I ever won three years ago. I love being able to use up a few fat quarters on these bags!



I'm down to only needing to sew three more bags to make! Then, I can focus on a few more fun items... like clothes for E!!




Goal Post Here
#3 in the Goal Setting Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment